NEW: By popular demand - check out the stars fan mail addresses at the bottom, including One Direction!
Writing fan mail is a fun way to spend an arvo, and if you get a little creative, your letter will really stand out! Follow these steps to create fantastic fan mail.
You will need: - a piece of patterned paper (you can create some yourself with old wrapping paper) - a piece of brightly-coloured paper - a brightly-coloured envelope - a dark pen or texta
1.Cut the plain coloured paper to slightly smaller than the patterned paper, so that when glued on top, there's a one-two centimetre border around all four edges.
2. Using your dark pen or texta, write your letter. Remember to:
a. Write a couple of sentences introducing yourself (nothing too personal, remember they're a stranger!) b. Mention when you first started liking their music/movies/tv show and what you admire most about them c. Be polite! Remember you haven't met them in person.
3. It's always cute to include a few pictures or drawings.
4. If you're hoping they will write back, make sure you include a stamped and self-addressed envelope.
5. On your matching envelope, carefully write the address. Make sure you add a stamp (ask Mum or Dad how many), and don't forget the post code!
6. For a cute touch, glue some of the patterned paper across one corner of the envelope. So coordinated!
A few tips: - Before you start writing on the envelope, double check you have the correct address and know how to spell everything! - Don't fill the envelope with glitter or anything - it could spill all over the star's clothes!